Seelsorger is DOXOLOGY’s journal focused on the faithful care and cure of souls in these gray and latter days.
Each Seelsorger features articles by DOXOLOGY’s Collegium Fellows and by special guests. There are also reviews of insightful resources on the care and cure of souls.
Seelsorger volume 8 (summer 2023) is a topical issue focusing on the intersection of cohabitation and pastoral care.
Some highlights from Seelsorger Volume 8 (2023):
- Rev. Harold L. Senkbeil Excursus on Sex as Christian Confession.
- Rev. Samuel Bobby Rhetoric and Vision: Indispensable Aids in Pastoral Care for Cohabiting Couples
- Rev. Thomas Brown From Perverted to Predicable: Why Cohabitation Became so Normal and What the Church Can Do about It
- Rev. Timothy Koch Inherited Sin: Serving the Cohabiting Couples You Inherit
- Lyman Stone Demographic Trends and Insights regarding Cohabitation in North America Today
- Dr. Beverly Yahnke By the Numbers (on cohabitation)
- Dr. Gene Edward Veith Marriage and Culture
- Rev. Kyle James Fittje Cohabitation and Reception of Holy Communion–An Appeal for Evangelical Discipline
- Book Reviews
- Review Essay I Married You by Walter Trobisch. Reviewed by Rev. Dr. Joel P. Meyer
- Pastoral Epistles Pastoral Care Letters with evaluation
We welcome your donations to support Seelsorger and DOXOLOGY’s advanced training for pastors. You may click here to donate with a credit or debit card, or mail contributions to:
DOXOLOGY — Gifts
3415 Tall Oaks Dr.
Brookfield, WI 53045
Thank you very much for your support of our work!
Articles from all Seelsorger volumes 1-7 can be found here.
Volumes 1-8 can be ordered from Lulu.com by clicking on each image below.